2001 Polo 1.4 TDI for spares or repairs. Owned by the same family since new. Was taken off the road due to starting issues, a new starter motor has resolved this but I do not have time or motivation to do anything else with the car now.
If you look on eBay you will see that these AMF engines command £300-400 on their own.
- Very strong engine.
- Good Yokohama tyres.
- Brand new headlights fitted recently.
- Brakes will need attention.
- ABS light is on (probably sensor).
- Will need a new battery as the current one will no longer hold a charge.
- Sills were welded for the last MOT but may need attention again.
The synchro between 2nd and 3rd gear is also worn. This causes a slight issue when changing down from 3rd to 2nd but if you slot it into 1st (keep the clutch depressed) and then into 2nd it will change nicely. I have pictures of all the wheel arches which I can email to any interested party.
Ads by Repaired Salvage
- Repaired Salvage
20 Nov, 2018