For sale is a 1997 "P" reg motorcycle. I have been using this bike for a few years, but encountered carburetor issues in June while on my way to get it MOT'd. I have installed new parts, but it still requires some finishing touches. Due to my other commitments and a collection of other bikes, I have decided to let this one go. It's an easy project that just needs the carbs set up and the tank fitted. Please note that it currently does not have an MOT. Here are the details:
- New Pirelli tires fitted in June, with only 15 miles of use.
- Renthal flat bars have been installed.
- GSX600f rear shock provides a stiffer ride.
- Recent fork oil seals.
- The engine is in great condition and the front mount is intact (rare for these bikes, see photo). Runs very well.
- Equipped with a Nexxus exhaust.
- Swing arm and suspension linkage bearings are free and greased (another rare feature).
- Good brakes and drive train.
- Bodywork is complete and undamaged.
- Comes with two sets of keys.
- V5 logbook is in my name.
- Areas requiring attention:
- No MOT (expired in June).Carbs and tank need to be set up - it may be possible to see the bike running using a temporary fuel supply. The bike has some cosmetic imperfections and may not appear as pristine as the pictures suggest. Transporting the bike will require a van or trailer.This would be an easy project for someone else to complete. I have simply lost interest and need the space. I have provided the best description I can, but feel free to come and inspect the bike in person or give me a call at 07739 981976.The motorcycle is located in Warrington, Cheshire. Payment is to be made in cash upon collection. Serious buyers only, please. I highly recommend viewing the bike before making a decision.
Ads by Bob Grant
- Bob Grant